TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, November 30, 2009

NEW FREE VIDEO - KNITTED TOY


Here's a video of how I made a toy Octopus. Except it isn't an Octopus, because I forgot to put on the eighth leg. Oh well, it was fun to make and went real fast. I used all the colors from Hayden's blanket and threw it in when I sent the gift off. In fact, I threw it in so fast I forgot to photograph it and now it's in another city.
(I'm disclosing all my forgetfulness in this post aren't I?)
I've been working on some other fun gifts and they will be showing up as videos and stills in the near future.
Don't forget to go to my Facebook page and become a fan.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knitting-Tips-by-Judy/216363871272?created

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home