TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NEW FREE VIDEO - NEEDLES


So many of you write to ask me about the difference in Knitting Needles so here's my new video. I talk about the different materials, lengths, shape. Pretty much everything I know about them. Hope your questions will be answered with this FREE VIDEO. It's listed under THE BASICS on the web-site. Check it out and keep looking for more. They're coming as fast as I can get them made. Usually about once a week.
Don't forget to look for my yarn for sale on Ravelry too. I'm judytopaz there.
Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Windybrook Spinner said...

I don't know how often you check your ravelry account, so I thought I would leave a message here. I just wanted to let you know that I would like to buy the Nature Spun Sport cone you have listed for sale there. The one in the lullaby colorway. I sent you a message in ravelry and you can contact me there, please. I enjoyed looking through the Celebrities link on your website. Very fun and interesting.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home