TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEW VIDEO FOR SALE


I get a lot of requests to make more videos for sale. I have just made a new one that is a step by step demonstration of how to MAKE A SCARF USING THE LIKE LACE STITCH. I used two colors of wool. Most of the scarf is one color, but I added garter stitch stripes with a second color just to make it a little more interesting. The DVD comes with a bonus of my video HOW TO MAKE FRINGE included in the price. You can order it by itself or with the yarn I used. To check out the DVD go to my web-site and click on either VIDEOS or FOR SALE. You can also look for an introduction to the DVD on Youtube shortly and then on my web-site soon.

Thanks again to all who have been buying my videos. I'm so glad you like them and I will continue to try to make some more that are different from the free videos in the future.

Keep those e-mails coming and keep looking for more new FREE Videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home