TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Friday, September 04, 2009

BIND OFF EASY LIKE LACE STITCH VIDEO

For all of you who have e-mailed me about this, here's a demonstration of how to BIND OFF your LIKE LACE project. It's simple. Just use every stitch, including the YO. I suggest, however, to make things ever easier, start your project with a few rows of garter stitch and end the same. I hope this helps you. The next video will be a demonstration of how to unravel this stitch. Watch for it coming soon. I usually put them on Youtube first because that's easy for me. I have to wait for the web-master to put them on the web-site.
I'm now selling yarns on e-bay, Esty and Ravelry, but if you're looking for some particular yarn let me know and I'll see if I have it.
Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home