TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

TRIANGLE EDGE 2

STILL TRAVELING.....but there's a new video on the web-site. Triangle edge 2 shows how to make the second (or as many as you want) triangle. The next video will show how to attach them. Be patient, it will come soon.
My apologies to all who have e-mailed me. I will get back to you eventually. We're camping and the Internet is not always available. I have met lots of knitters on this trip though,
Meanwhile, happy knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I watch your video on how to knit triangle edge and wonder if I knit a scarf and start with this triangle edge how do I end my scarf with the same triangle edge?

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home