TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, April 20, 2009

HOW TO KNIT THE GARTER STITCH - FREE VIDEO


This video has been on Youtube for several days and is now on the web-site. I'm really surprised about how much mail I've gotten about it. The garter stitch is the most elementary stitch in knitting. You simply knit every row. I always put the videos on Youtube first, because it's easier for me. I still haven't learned the language of web-sites and have to ask someone else to do it for me. The quality is better on the web-site, but if you have a Mac you have to go to Youtube.
I love getting your e-mails, your questions and, of course, your nice comments about my videos. I'd really appreciate it if you would click on the ads. The ads support the web-site.
Keep watching and Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger shera said...

hi judy, thank you for all help on the video on youtube which are very clearly explained. i would like if you could do a video on how to knit a pair of adult gloves. thank you once again shera

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home