TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Saturday, March 07, 2009

FREE VIDEO - BIND OFF ON DP NEEDLES


Here's a demonstration of how to bind off on Double Pointed Needles. I hope that by watching me as I do it you'll see that it's not as scary or as hard as you think it is and give it a try. It's really the same as a straight needle bind off except you're doing it three times on three separate needles. Just remember to go slow and eliminate one needle at a time and you'll have no problem. And remember, it's true what they say, practice does make perfect.
I'm delighted to get all your e-mails and to hear about how much you've learned from my videos, and how much more you want to learn. All your requests for videos are on the "to do" list so keep looking.
Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home