TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NEW FREE VIDEO - FAIR ISLE ON CIRCULAR

I've added a new FREE VIDEO. It's a demonstration of a very simple fair isle stitch done on circular needles. It's a diagonal which I've done with one stitch of a second color, but you could change it to 2 or 3. I've done it leaning one way. In the next video I'll show how to lean it the opposite way. Knitting on circular needles is really easy. Don't be afraid. You can easily add patterns to your knitting. The most important thing is to be sure to put a stitch marker at the beginning of the row so you'll know where one row ends and another begins. I use a corresponding colored strand of yarn tied over the needle to do that. Give it a try and happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home