TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

5 NEW FREE VIDEOS ON FINGERLESS MITTS


I made a long video on how to knit fingerless mitts. I planned to offer it for sale, but I changed my mind, separated it into 5 shorter videos and put them all on for free. I hope you like them and will try making these mitts. I didn't think about it, but it turned out that the videos also show how to do different techniques; the magic loop method of knitting on a circular needle, ribbing on circulars, increasing on circulars, binding off on circulars and binding off ribbing on circulars so there's really a lot of information on these 5 videos. Since this was an afterthought as I watched the finished videos I'll probably do other videos on all these techniques and go slower for beginner knitters in the future. Let me know what you think and thanks again for all your nice comments and feedback. Happy knitting!
By the way, the picture is of another pair of mitts, a different color than the ones in the demonstration. I started those with one row of a different color to give it a little pizazz!

2 Comments:

Blogger 'Kolai said...

As a new-bee knitter (who loves fingerless mitts), I found the videos wonderfully helpful! Thanks so much for your great videos, helpful articles and great "celebrity" projects (I'll be looking for them, now, when I'm watching the movies!)
Sincerely,
_Babeth :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Is there written instructions for your fingerless mitts?
I want to do them on dpn's and thought it would be easier to follow a written pattern.

Thanks

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home