TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FINGERLESS MITTS


I've been having fun knitting fingerless mitts. My son and grandson are photographers who sometimes have to work outside and yes, even in California hands can get cold, so I think they will enjoy them. The ones pictured are basic, but you can do stripes or patterns or whatever you want to make them special. It's a great way to use up little bits of leftover yarn. Most of the ones I've seen on the Internet are just a piece of straight knitting sewn up one side with a hole for the thumb. That's too simple. These are real easy to make, but fit better than those.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Ansell's Fine Art said...

I wish someone would knit these for me.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Dusty said...

Ok so like make a video on how to make these wonderful fingerless mitts from start to finish. I will buy it fer sure.

Hugs, Dusty

4:43 PM  
Blogger TOPAZKNITWEAR said...

It's coming! Keep watching.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home