TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NEW VIDEO-STRAIGHT KNITTING ON A CIRCULAR NEEDLE

I get a lot of e-mail from people asking me questions. How to do this or how to do that. In response to all the e-mails I plan to make new videos to answer all those questions. The first one is now on the web-site. It's HOW TO KNIT STRAIGHT ON A CIRCULAR NEEDLE. Please keep watching as I get more videos up.
Happy Knitting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dusty said...

Are you going to make more Knitting tips videos available. I have the first set and love them.

Hugs, Dusty

1:53 PM  
Blogger TOPAZKNITWEAR said...

Thanks so much. I'm working on more videos now. I'll announce as they get done. Keep looking.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home