TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

ABOUT THE YARN FOR THE BABY HAT


To those of you who have gotten the yarn to make the baby hat and have asked about it, here's the scoop. It's from a now out of business Wholesale Yarn source. I bought up as much of it as they had because I loved it. I'm now starting to part with it some of it. I'm selling it for $10 per pound, plus shipping. The Wholesale cost was $21 per pound. It's a 3 ply polished (mercerized) cotton. I haven't seen this yarn anywhere else so once it's gone it's gone. If you're interested contact me either by e-mail at topazknitza@gmail.com or leave a message here and I'll let you know what colors I have. There are a lot of earth tones. Some are full cones, some are less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home