TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, October 05, 2009

FREE VIDEO PAGES

I've changed the listings of all the free videos on the web-site. They are now in categories on each page. Go to the bottom of the first VIDEO page. The first free video category is BASICS. All the basic videos are listed. Click on the bottom of that page for MORE ADVANCED. Those videos are then listed. Click on the bottom of that page for STITCHES for all the videos of different stitches. Click on the bottom of that page for TECHNIQUES AND PATTERNS.
I hope this format will help you find the videos you are looking for without having to scroll down through them all. Previously I added each new video as I made it so they were all mixed up.
I try to post a new video each week and thanks to all your e-mails my list is getting longer and longer. There is no end to knitting. It's so exciting!
Happy Knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home