TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

NEW FREE VIDEO-ADD COLOR IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROW


Another question I get all the time is answered in this video demonstration. HOW TO ADD COLOR IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROW. I've been making a little baby blanket with lots of squares, each one with a different stitch or pattern. One of the squares has 2 colors half and half, using this technique. See the picture here and I'll post the whole blanket when it's done.
Have you seen my selling sites on Ravelry, Esty, or e-bay. I have some nice yarns listed for sale on all or some of them at different times. Right now I'm selling Cascade 220 and Cascade Lana D'oro. If you're interested take a look and/or just e-mail me directly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home