TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, October 12, 2009

MULTI STITCH BLANKET VIDEO


I got so many e-mails asking me how I made that blanket so I made a little video explanation. I'm excited by all the notes and comments and thrilled that so many knitters all over the WORLD are making it, or their version of it. That's the message here....do your own thing and make it a one of a kind, your kind!
On another subject, I've put a lot of new yarn for sale on Ravelry. Look for me there. I'm judytopaz.
Please support the sponsors on my web-site. Happy knitting and thanks for all your wonderful comments and support.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayla said...

(((Hello))))
This blanket is stunning! The colors are so unique, bright (I like that) and perfect choices.
Thanks for sharing the lovely blanket.
Gayla

9:03 PM  
Blogger my life my hair color said...

Hello this is a wonderful unique blanket that I'm going to attempt I saw it first on YouTube and can't wait to try it thank you so much an your videos are wonderful as well

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home