TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Friday, November 06, 2009

BROWN SHEEP LAMB'S PRIDE YARN


Many of you have written to ask me what is the red yarn I often use in my video demonstrations. It's Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted and I LOVE IT! I went through my stash and found a few skeins that I decided since I live in California and don't use that much wool I could part with. They are listed on Ravelry. I'm Judytopaz there. The photo doesn't show the colors real well, but they are Midnight Green, Lemon Drop, Aubergine, Sunset Gold,Blue Magic and Bulldog Blue. If you're interested I'm selling them for $6 each. You can get one or all of them. Check out my Ravelry page. I have lots of yarn for sale. e-mail me with any questions about any of them.
Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home