TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Friday, November 27, 2009

MAKING TIME FOR KNITTING


Has anyone had any time for knitting in the last few days? I've been so busy shopping, cooking and cleaning up after Thanksgiving. We did something unusual this year. We made the turkey in the Bar-B-Q. It was smokey and succulent, but a lot of work. It had to be turned every 45 minutes, and the chips had to be added as they burned. I don't think I'd do it again, but glad we did it this time. This afternoon I finally sat down with knitting needles in hand and did a little work on a purse I'm making. I will try to get a new video up in the next day or so. So, the holidays are upon us. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Knitting to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home