TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SOFTBALL YARN FOR SALE


So many of you have been e-mailing me asking about where to get the Softball Cotton
that I use and love so I've decided to sell some. I've wound it into small balls of about 2 oz. each for a total of 8 oz. I'm selling it for $6 for all, much less than other people. These colors are turquoise, hot pink, purple and sungold. There's enough to make a scarf or dish towels, baby hats or whatever. I'm selling it at Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/people/judytopaz/stash
or you can contact me about it. This is the real deal. The old stuff from Conschocken is soooo soft. It's been stored in a smoke, dust, pet, fragrance free space.
I've got more....coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home