TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Sunday, February 24, 2008

EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE BABY GIRL HAT

I've gotten requests to have the yarn, ribbon and button included with the DVD of how to knit a hat for a baby girl. I'm working on that now, figuring out how much of that yarn I have and how to include it with the DVD, so keep looking at the blog and the video section of the web-site and soon, (I promise) I'll have it all worked out.

I'm also working on the DVD of how to knit a hat with a fair isle design which will be suitable for either a boy or girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dusty said...

Putting together kits is a great idea, could have color options for yarn also.

Fair Isle hats woo-hoo! Will it be one knit in the round.

Another good video: how to make neat seams.
I know, I keep you busy, but you have oodles of knowledge for us to extract from your noggin. Get it, noggins..hats LOL.
Your doing an awesome job on all of this. For those of you who have not ordered her video's, your missing out on some very clear instructions. Judy knits for the stars, and now she is our star of knitting.

Hugs, Dusty

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home