TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Saturday, January 19, 2008

DVD'S ARE NOW FOR SALE

Thank you to all of you who responded so favorably. The first two videos are now for sale.

Volume 1: How to Cast on, the Knit stitch, the Purl stitch and Ribbing.
Volume 2: How to Increase, how to Decrease, how to Bind off on a Knit row and how and how to Bind off on a Purl row.

The great thing about owning the videos is that you can watch it over and over on your television and because you can pause, re-wind or put it in slow motion you can watch every step and learn at your own pace.

We believe in simplicity. Because there is no fancy packaging we were able keep the cost down to $ 9.50 for one. If you order both the cost is $17.50.
Shipping is free in the US!

To read more about them go to my web-site www.knittingtipsbyjudy.com or just go directly to PayPal, type in my e-mail (topazknitza@gmail.com)and follow the directions for payment. I will have google check-out in a few days. I will try to ship within 3 days of receiving the order.

Thanks again for your interest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dusty said...

Congradulations!! I am so glad you are doing this. So many people will benefit from your delightfully simple to understand videos! I am hooked on your clips on your website and now to be able to have them at home to view over and over again will be a great help. Thank you so much. Now I can say I learn to knit from a woman that knits for the stars, whoa don't I sound like all that! LOL
Hugs, Dusty

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home