TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, January 14, 2008

MY VIDEOS

I've been getting great feedback on my videos and some requests for longer ones for sale. I'm giving this serious consideration and trying to figure out how I could make them and sell them for a very reasonable price. I think simple is better (and cheaper). They wouldn't need to be in a fancy box with a fancy label.

I'd love to hear from you to know if you would be interested. I was thinking of the first one being casting on, knit stitch, purl stitch and ribbing. Please contact me to let me know your thoughts on this idea, but don't use the comment section on this blog. I've changed my e-mail and haven't figured out how to change it on the blog. Please Write to me at topazknitza@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest and all your kind words on my videos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Butch said...

I love your site and blog. Congratulations.

Mr. Butch aka ko

8:18 PM  
Blogger Renna said...

I just discovered you on youtube tonight and will tell every new knitter I know about you. I remember when I was first learning to knit a few years ago, wishing so badly that there was something like your videos out there. I did learn alot from Amy at KnittingHelp. Her videos were invaluable to me, but the professional quality of yours makes them superior to anything I've found on the net.

Your website is very interesting, too!

10:54 PM  
Blogger pei girl said...

I just found your website and love it thank you for all your great tips and videos have an awesome day

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home