TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, April 16, 2012

NEW STUFF ON THE WEB-SITE


For those of you who don't use Youtube we've added a lot of new VIDEOS to the web-site. Look under PATTERNS, STITCHES AND TECHNIQUES.
Lot's been going on in my world of knitting. We did a lot of huge projects for a Parade. Big hats, big scarves, big sweaters. You can read about them on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knitting-Tips-by-Judy/216363871272. Also, I hope you've subscribed to my new VIDEO BLOG http://www.youtube.com/user/judyvideoblog23?feature=mhee
I'm having fun doing the videos and even did one when I couldn't talk because I had larangytis! There also you will be able to see the videos about all the projects I've been working on.
Hope you're all having fun knitting. I am loving making scarves and hats for charities.

4 Comments:

Blogger sahithya said...

hi i have seen ur videos which r excellent i really enjoyed ur work there is a small request to u if u can help me in understanding the reading pattern slip 1 purlwise, knit across means

7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome. You are professional!!!
Check out my website also

1:38 AM  
Blogger bjbashore said...

Judy, we can't find your pattern for this cowl - can you help us get back to it with a link?

5:49 PM  
Blogger bjbashore said...

Judy, we can't find your pattern for this cowl - can you help us get back to it with a link?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home