TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, August 08, 2011

HELLO AGAIN


Oh my goodness, I haven't written on this blog for too long. Now that I have my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knitting-Tips-by-Judy/216363871272
and with all the e-mail I get, working on videos, etc. I kinda forgot about the blog. There are several new VIDEOS on Youtube. Summer is almost over so I guess we're all thinking about fall knitting. I know I am. I'm trying to make a bunch of small items that I can use as gifts, or put in a local store to sell. There's so much to do. Next week I'm going to go through my stash to see what yarns I can offer for sale too. If I haven't answered your e-mail or responded to you on Ravelry don't give up. I was away, but now I'm back and will get everything done. Meanwhile, happy knitting to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home