TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Monday, March 28, 2011

CHARITY KNITTING


I wrote about this on my facebook page and got so much response. It's great to donate knits to charities. There are so many people who need the gift of warmth that comes from a hand knitted gift. It can be a scarf, hat, booties, blanket or something else. If you don't know of a place where you live I have a list of charities on the web-site. Do think about knitting for charity.

If you haven't already please "like" me on my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knitting-Tips-by-Judy/216363871272?ref=ts

1 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

I have, but it's been a while. Your post has reinspired me. Thank you.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home