TOPAZKNITWEAR

JUDY GRAHAM HAS BEEN KNITTING FOR FILMS AND TV FOR 30 YEARS AND HAND KNITTING FOR OVER 50 YEARS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

KNITTED BALL

All year I've been thinking I wanted to make a video to show how to KNIT A BALL. Finally, a week before Christmas, I got to it. It turned out so long that I had to make it into two parts. They're both still long, because I wanted to make sure you could see every step. You can find them, and others, on my Youtube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/knittingtipsbyjudy?feature=mhum
Now, my next plan is to write the instructions out and post them on the web-site. I promise I won't wait till next Christmas to do that. The great thing about these knitted balls is that they can also be used as Christmas Ornaments. I made mine one color, but you can do stripes or embellish it. I hope you will try making this ball.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ratcha said...

I love reading your stories and seeing pictures of your works. Each one has very unique style and story. I'm too love to knit. Thank you for sharing your story.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home